Pharmaceutical Grade DMSO gel with 50/50 Aloe Vera
(1) 4 oz bottle of DMSO gel
- #1 Purity DMSO Gel (vegan, organic)
- Infused with CPTG Essential Oils (*Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade doTERRA Essential Oils)
- Premium Ingredients & Packaging - We package our DMSO exclusively in UV resistant, cobalt blue glass bottles to ensure premium quality products.
- Our jars are hermetically sealed (airtight) to prevent tampering, extend shelf life, and guarantee excellence.
*Optional: Get Infused with CPTG® Essential Oils
Frankincense: Helps relieve stress, boost the immune system, reduce pain and inflammation, supports healthy cellular function, and helps balance mood.
Helichrysum: Helps reduce inflammation (anti-inflammatory), fights off bacteria (antibacterial), reduces oxidation (antioxidant), and can fight off fungal infections (antifungal). Many people have used this oil to help cleanse and heal wounds, infections, digestive issues, support the nervous system and cardiovascular health, and help heal respiratory conditions.
Lavender: Soothes irritated skin and sore muscles, helps relieve stress, and promotes a good night's sleep
Lemongrass: Reduces pain and inflammation, boosts mood, inhibits bacterial growth in the body, and helps keep external or internal cuts and wounds from infection.
Peppermint: Soothes sore muscles, promotes digestive health, improves concentration and alertness, and boosts energy.
Rosemary: Helps reduce tension and stress, helps protect skin cells from damage, can help promote a calm but focused felling.
Siberian Fir: Relax muscles and soothe body aches, soothes skin from minor skin irritations, promotes healthy breathing, helps keep you grounded, balance mood, and calm feelings of anxiety.
Wild Orange: Boosts mood, is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, protects and heals the skin (Vitamin C), and purifies and dispells odors.
- Wintergreen: Aides in pain relief, helps soothe blemishes, masks unpleasant odors, and reduces inflammation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.